Saturday, March 11, 2023

Broken Dreams

 

The love of my life, so dear and true, Betrayed my trust, and broke my heart in two. I thought our bond was strong and pure, But now, all I feel is pain, obscure.

The memories we shared, now marred by lies, The future we dreamed, now torn and despised. The life we built, now feels like a lie, A nightmare that I can't escape or deny.

I'm lost in a sea of grief and sorrow, Wondering how I'll survive tomorrow. The love I held, now turned to dust, Leaves me feeling broken, lost and crushed.

I try to move on, to find a way out, But the pain of her betrayal leaves me with doubt. How could she hurt me in this way, And leave me here to face each day?

But for my parents, I have to be strong, Even though it hurts, I must carry on. Nothing can heal my heart, and nothing will mend my soul, And nothing in this wide world will make me whole.

No comments: