Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why so Serious....??


Of late I have realized that I have become very Serious. And by that I mean generally serious...like occasionally moody or kind of gloomy too sometimes. I do laugh when I see the Big Bang Theory or something else but that's about it. Not even a bit more. Not even while talking to my parents. I do not know what triggered this mode in me, but it made me think whether I was moody and gloomy all my life and was of the general opinion that I was kind of a dull guy. Whatever be the case, I am really happy with the kind of mind set I am now. I am over my past. Have learnt a few valuable lessons about life and love, especially about love. And now, I am enjoying my solitude so much that I hardly feel lonely. Hence I promise to myself that I will start enjoying life once again. I will enjoy doing the things I love doing once again. Serious is the new me and I am loving it :)

I had not thought that I'd become,
                    A guy so lost in his past,
That even when life came calling,
                I was the one to know last.

But finally I caught up on time lost,
                       Swam up against the tide.
I lost everything that was of mine,
                    But am loving the lonely ride.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Bro