Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Another Year passed, and here I am, back to where it all started. I always used to write for others, but now, I just am writing this for myself for a change. I like it, and I hope that some of you like it too. Do leave your valuable feedback, if at all you do feel that something does not feel Right. As always, I am still learning.


A Requiem to my other self !!


I was standing at the window,

Just staring into nothing.

As my mind wandered into the darkness of my life,

And into thoughts that used to mean something.


Things that were so beautiful before,

Never did they look the same.

I had lost touch with my humanity,

I had lost my smile and my name.


I thought about all that i have been through,

All those things which caused me pain.

And those days of sadness and sorrow,

I did not want to live through again.


I realized that it was time to move on,

Thinking about the past was vain,

I got up from the chair at the window,

And walked towards my life again.

3 comments:

Tarni said...

:) Nice write with true words!

Lets walk towards life again!

Regards
Tarni

Jhansi said...

DOnt u have moments where u laughed your heart out.. think about the good moments as well sudhakar vemuri..

santhoshi said...

nice men always b positive watever hapens