Friday, September 03, 2010

Hey Ppl, Its almost been an year now since my last post. One thing i wanted to share with all you guys is that, if at all you go through all my poems, you might see a trend emerge. A trend which indicates my life. Now at this stage, i can see that i have grown up since that first little scribble of a limerick i had written on my classroom bench about my English Teacher's Pointed Nose....lolz. (Shall share that with you sometime later.) But now, this is the story of my life.


Life has been simple,

Way too simple i should say.

I live like others wish to,

Others i passed along the way.


I wake up every morning,

See my face everyday.

I go through the whole day,

Putting on a mask of Clay.


One day i saw myself in the mirror,

And i thought of who I had become.

Living my life as a drone,

All my feelings gone Numb.


I saw it in my eyes,

The desire to break free.

I didnt go to work that day,

Wondering what was wrong with me.


I just lay on the bed,

Thinking of my life and what all I had done.

I began to loathe my life so much,

I wanted to leave it and run.


I saw my younger days flash by,

I looked at my foolish ways.

I remembered the confidence i had,

I remembered the good ol' days.


I now saw what i had become.

A drone who does what he is asked to do.

I wanted to obey my heart again.

Not some idiot who controlled me with Voodoo.


I got up and got going right then,

towards the path of being Awesome.

I knew that it was going to be difficult,

and that the path, very lonesome.

Someday, I will be back.
Someday, I will be Awesome.
Someday, I will.




1 comment:

santhoshi said...

u will cum up in life soon